Growing, local financial institution seeking individual to oversee internal audit and compliance. This position will be responsible for developing, implementing, and administering all aspects of the credit union's Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program. This position reports to our Executive Vice President - Innovation & Quality.
Be a part of a passionate and caring organization, dedicated to helping our members live better. Great benefits include health, vision, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and great day time hours, life insurance, long and short-term disability, pension plan, 401(k) option, and many more!
We are a locally owned financial institution with 6 branches throughout Sioux Falls, serving Minnehaha, Lincoln, McCook and Turner counties offering exceptional rates and options to our Members!
The ideal individual will be a well-organized, analytical, and strategic self-starter demonstrating excellent project management, technological and professional communication skills who thrives on detailed innovation! The preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of financial regulatory compliance and tactical independent judgment decision making.
Experience, Education & Certifications:
Minimum five years’ experience in Risk Management, Audit, Compliance, or other related experience within a financial institution. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Business finance or other related field OR Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Accounting, Business finance or other related field and one or more of the following Certifications: Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certification in Financial Services Auditing (CFSA), Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA), or Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA).
Essential Duties of the Risk Manager Include:
- Develop, implement and administer the Enterprise Risk Management program for all functions of the credit union including, but not limited to administrative, lending, operational, compliance, and information technology
- In collaboration with senior managers, department managers and front-line staff, identify and demonstrate risks within various business processes, asses the key risks and develop controls to proactively manage and mitigate risks.
- Oversight of Quality Control Functions surrounding mortgages, indirect loan, and other internal processes
- Develop and execute a risk-based operational audit plan, including tracking audit findings through to remediation as well as assessing impact of findings on internal control environment and impact, if any, on financial statements
- Coordinate external exams and outsourced audits to include pre-audit preparation. Documents, assigns, tracks and reports all external audit findings and recommended actions to ensure all issues are address within each department
- Perform compliance monitoring and reporting as well as quality control on vendor management program to include periodic testing of vendor compliance to program goals
- Other duties outlined in full job description
EEO W, M, Disability or Veteran/ AAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
Serving the Sioux Falls community since 1934, Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union is dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our member-owners live better financially every day. We provide our members and employees with a commitment to quality and ongoing consideration of their success. We are a local organization offering modern, efficient consumer financial services, and seek motivated and outgoing individuals to help us achieve our daily service and sales objectives.
Are you looking for a long term opportunity that will allow you to develop personally, professionally and financially while working in an inviting and friendly environment? Join an organization with a solid, internal career development program.
Great benefits may include: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long & Short Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan, 401(k) Option, and many more!
Company Website: www.siouxfallsfcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)