- Responsible for monitoring member accounts via the credit unions BSA/AML monitoring tools and researching transactions to identify suspicious activity in violation of the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering regulations, USA Patriot Act, and other applicable regulations.
- Responsible for reviewing and monitoring member accounts for fraudulent and suspicious activity and preparing and submitting Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR's) as appropriate.
- Oversees the Real Estate Quality Control Review Program and report results to management on a quarterly basis.
- Conducts Compliance Reviews, issues reports to management, and follows up on remediation of issue
- Maintain a current awareness of the regulatory environment and knowledge of state and federal regulations. Attend training as needed to remain well-versed in applicable regulations.
- Prepare and perform periodic tests and reviews of transactions and or procedures to monitor the effectiveness of the compliance program, or engage a 3rd party for completion of the reviews.
- Ensure each department has effective monitoring procedures in place, and that monitoring is occurring on a timely basis.
- Other job duties listed in full job description.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university and 1-3 years similar or related experience. Experience may include any type of compliance analyst or specialist role, audit, and other financial experience.
- Knowledge of accounting software; database software; internet software; spreadsheet software, and word processing software
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages, Ability to apply basic algebra.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of members or employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
Serving the Sioux Falls community since 1934, Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union is dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our member-owners live better financially every day. We provide our members and employees with a commitment to quality and ongoing consideration of their success. We are a local organization offering modern, efficient consumer financial services, and seek motivated and outgoing individuals to help us achieve our daily service and sales objectives.
Are you looking for a long term opportunity that will allow you to develop personally, professionally and financially while working in an inviting and friendly environment? Join an organization with a solid, internal career development program.
Great benefits may include: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long & Short Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan, 401(k) Option, and many more!
Company Website: www.siouxfallsfcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)