- Assist with the recruitment process as needed.
- Process new hires during orientation session, complete paperwork, typical HR tools, policies and procedures of the credit union. Explain benefits and enroll in the benefit programs.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert on benefits.
- Initiate the benefits enrollment processes and process employee benefit enrollments, changes, and terminations for all credit union benefit programs.
- Maintain up to date and accurate personnel files and process any change of status events.
- Compile, input, and process all Payroll data changes and payment to include salary changes, hours, payroll taxes, insurance, cafeteria, and other payroll deductions and access levels insuring complete confidentiality throughout the process.
- Answer departmental phone and email inquiries, disseminate information, research and respond to questions and provide follow-up information.
- Complete HR documentation requirements.
- Perform specialized or confidential administrative duties.
- Stay abreast of laws, regulations, and compliance areas which affect personnel and employment relations.
- Other duties outlined in full job description.
- Minimum of an associate degree or equivalent; 2-5 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior managerial or supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of internet software, spreadsheet software, word processing software, PowerPoint software; and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to interact positively, professionally, and confidently with all levels of employees.
- Knowledge and understanding of general HR Law, payroll law, credit union polices and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
Serving the Sioux Falls community since 1934, Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union is dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our member-owners live better financially every day. We provide our members and employees with a commitment to quality and ongoing consideration of their success. We are a local organization offering modern, efficient consumer financial services, and seek motivated and outgoing individuals to help us achieve our daily service and sales objectives.
Are you looking for a long term opportunity that will allow you to develop personally, professionally and financially while working in an inviting and friendly environment? Join an organization with a solid, internal career development program.
Great benefits may include: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long & Short Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan, 401(k) Option, and many more!
Company Website: www.siouxfallsfcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)