- Ensure complete and accurate loan documentation and approve loans within specified limits
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment by approving loan applications within established guidelines. Previous loan underwriting experience highly desired.
- Interview and evaluate needs of potential members and offer appropriate financial products and services
- Open new accounts and cards
- Assist members with problem resolution and account reconciliation
- Perform all the duties of a Universal Teller as needed
- Ability to make sound, confident decisions and possess proven sales skills is required.
- Must be able to read and understand credit reports and credit union policies and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
Serving the Sioux Falls community since 1934, Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union is dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our member-owners live better financially every day. We provide our members and employees with a commitment to quality and ongoing consideration of their success. We are a local organization offering modern, efficient consumer financial services, and seek motivated and outgoing individuals to help us achieve our daily service and sales objectives.
Are you looking for a long term opportunity that will allow you to develop personally, professionally and financially while working in an inviting and friendly environment? Join an organization with a solid, internal career development program.
Great benefits may include: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long & Short Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan, 401(k) Option, and many more!
Company Website: www.siouxfallsfcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)