Do you have previous lending experience and a passion for helping people? In this role, you are trusted to assist our members with their everyday needs: saving for the future, new checking accounts, a child's first vehicle loan. The list goes on! This position offers the ability to think creatively to find solutions for each member you work with.
Be a part of a passionate and caring organization, committed to helping our members live better. Great benefits include: health, vision, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and great day time hours, life insurance, long and short term disability, pension plan, 401(k) option, and many more!
The successful individual is responsible for providing personalized financial products and services to members by performing the following duties:
- Ensure complete and accurate loan documentation and approve loans within specified limits
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to exercise independent judgment by approving loan applications within established guidelines. Previous loan underwriting experience highly desired.
- Interview and evaluate needs of potential members and offer appropriate financial products and services
- Open new accounts and cards
- Assist members with problem resolution and account reconciliation
- Perform all the duties of a Universal Teller as needed
- Ability to make sound, confident decisions and possess proven sales skills is required.
- Must be able to read and understand credit reports and credit union policies and procedures.
Current full time opening at our South Cliff Branch. Hours: Monday through Friday, varies 7:15 am - 6:15 pm. Rotating Saturdays, 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
A qualified candidate will have an associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
EEO W, M, Disability or Veteran/ AAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union
Serving the Sioux Falls community since 1934, Sioux Falls Federal Credit Union is dedicated to building trusted relationships and helping our member-owners live better financially every day. We provide our members and employees with a commitment to quality and ongoing consideration of their success. We are a local organization offering modern, efficient consumer financial services, and seek motivated and outgoing individuals to help us achieve our daily service and sales objectives.
Are you looking for a long term opportunity that will allow you to develop personally, professionally and financially while working in an inviting and friendly environment? Join an organization with a solid, internal career development program.
Great benefits may include: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid Long & Short Term Disability, Paid Holidays, Pension Plan, 401(k) Option, and many more!
Company Website: www.siouxfallsfcu.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)